I think that might be part of the reason Bubs won't go outside in the morning. (Aside from being lazy and stubborn.) Lately, I've had to coerce him in the morning into heading out to do his business. This morning, I decided to just let him go out at his own pace. I opened the door - with the screen door shut (it's rather warm here) and waited. Sure enough, he approached the door so I go up and opened the screen and he ever so slowly, headed out. About 45 seconds later I heard the loud thumping that are Bubba's paws when running...he was coming inside whether I opened the screen or not (luckily I managed to get it open). He acted like some giant monster or another dog was chasing him. So funny. (Well, not really if he is scared). He's silly.
How about a sweet pic of a girl wearing the tutu that her Aunt Muwee got her!? Maggie said she woke up and pulled it on (by herself) over her PJs. Hee hee...that's exactly what I was hoping for when I bought it! That thing is going to get some good use out of it!
And now - what is wrong with this pic!? Hmm...that's a BAD puppy brother!
So tonight is going to quite possibly be a doozie in regard to the weather. We are expecting storms just as trick-or-treaters are headed out. They're saying the biggest issues may be damaging winds. That is the worst thing Muir could hear. Definitely going to have to have me a couple of cocktails! We'll head over to the neighbors around 5:30. I'm making a hash brown casserole (my go-to side)...neighbors are providing hamburgers and hot dogs. I hope the kids get to go out for a bit...this is the second year in a row with rain.



No comments:
Post a Comment