Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Getting Closer!

 Concrete is poured!!!  They should start the tiling etc. soon and the fence goes up on Thursday.  The pool guy said they should be able to fill on Saturday!  What does all this mean?  It means that by Monday - when Muir goes up to Columbus - she will have the pool to keep her cool.  It also means that I need to invest in some floats (gotta do my part). Can't wait!

In other news - the tire rotation and balancing was a pain in my ass yesterday.  I called around 8:30 and set an appointment for noon so I wouldn't have to wait around forever.  So I get there and "oh shoot ma'am" - they A) overbooked for noon (three people already ahead of me) and B) scheduled my car for Tuesday.  Annoying.  So I sat there for two hours and then, was told that the tire issue I had (low air on Sunday that I had them check out) was a nail in my tire that couldn't be repaired.  UGH! And of course the tire wasn't in stock and did I want to wait for ANOTHER hour until they could get it from the warehouse?  Uh, no!  I left and made Jim return after dinner to get it fixed ($71 later - should have been free but since it was 20 months after the purchase they were only covering part blah, blah, blah.  Good thing I wasn't there because I would have started yelling.)  Oh, and then Jim comes home and he's all "I don't think they balanced and it's going to shimmy".  Okay, Jim I'll let you know.  So then THIS MORNING, AGAIN, he says, "you know, about your car, it's going to shimmy..." I interrupted him and said, "When I drive it, I'll let you know". And then he gets all wiggity waggity and I say, "HEY!  I WASN'T BEING LOUD OR RUDE! YOU SAID THIS SAME THING TO ME LAST NIGHT, TIRE EXPERT!  I SAID I'D LET YOU KNOW!  YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY THE SAME THING AGAIN!!!"  So annoying! He makes things so difficult sometimes. UGH!

K - I'm done bitching about my husband, sorry.  And save your, "Poor Jim's" for the next time you live with him and deal with his know-it-all-and-the-rest-of-the-world-is-inferior-to-me attitude!

So, my plans to day - maybe I should take some yoga or something - I've walked Sami and eaten breakfast.  I'll head up to the treadmill in a bit and then I'll clean.  After that, I may lay out for a bit (if I can stand the heat...will definitely need my cobra and fan)...who knows after that.

K - well, best head up.  Happy Tuesday...later!

No comments: