Friday, July 26, 2013

Columbus Recap

Well, I had a couple of videos to upload but blogger is showing errors and won't let me.  I'll try again tomorrow. 

So here's what we did: Monday we hung out...it was rainy and yucky so we sort of just chilled at home. Tuesday we went to Target for a couple things. Then Wednesday we went to the zoo.  We got to see the gorillas (they were sleeping for the most part), the tiger, elephant, bonobos, polar bears, red pandas, okapis (Eva really likes this guy) and a few other animals that I'm drawing a blank on. With it being so cool the animals were out and about and fairly active.  It was fun. We also rode the train (Eva's first time doing that).  There were about 5000 pregnant women at the zoo by the way - it was weird.  I'm not kidding it was like a convention. Wednesday - we just

In pool news - they started filling the pool yesterday and it's nearly completely filled.  Should be done by late this morning.  Can't wait for Monday when I'll be headed back up to hang and lounge...excited!

I really have nothing else going on.  My plans for today are to work on my tan.  I'm not nearly as tan as I usually am in the summer with all the rain we've had so for these last 3 weeks of vacation WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!) I'll be dedicating myself to that...if I can stand to listen to those stupid locusts!  Which, by the way, Eva does not like.  Whenever she's outside and she hears them (which at this point in the summer is constant) she says, "What's that noise!?" I'll say, "Those are the locusts" and she'll say, "Loci's?  Noisy!" 

K - I'm out.  I actually need to go to the vet to pick up thyroid meds and then to the grocery for the éclair cake makings.  I tried to halve it yesterday and it turned out horribly.  I'll make a whole batch today and hopefully it won't be all effed up.  K...talk at you later.

No comments: