And here's a sweet girl at the zoo. Love her and doesn't she just have the prettiest little face? I know I'm partial but really there's no denying. And how cute is her dress.Have I mentioned that kids are stupid? Yup...they are. I have this one kid (he's a junior, annoying and not deserving a nickname) who is stupid and lies ALL THE TIME!!! "OH! I forgot to do my homework." "I left my homework in my car." "I ran a marathon with my mom when I was 12." "This weekend I took my girlfriend to Red Lobster" (By the way, pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend and when I asked him what he had, he couldn't remember.) So yesterday, I was trying to get some work done during my planning period...this is Lisa's science class. I had my headphones on but could still hear things. The kid from above kept saying stuff about gay marriage: "I think it's wrong...they shouldn't have that right." I had finally had enough and took off my headphones and said, "You know people used to say the same type of things about black people." The black student in the class yelled out, "BAM!" Sometimes you just have to put these stupid, ignoramuses in their place.
Okay and I have an IEP today...10:00 AM. This is my last REGULAR IEP for the year. I have three IEPs to do for kids going to the career center. It's a celebration really...maybe a glass of wine tonight!?
K - well, I'm out. Best finish getting this pretty (ugly) face ready for the world to see. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment