WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am one sad chicken! And MAN was it tough to wake up this morning. Thank Jesus I had some "JET" Keurig coffee to get me going! So no real time to post...I need to run to Kroger real quick before heading into school. Today will be a day filled with bullshit basically. A morning breakfast with the district, a vendor fair (lots of free goodies: pens, highlighters, etc!) and then a district lunch and finally building meetings. That should be fun and annoying!
BTW - lots of craziness went down regarding the schedule late yesterday. Apparently, they got rid of male sped's (lets call him m-sped) 7th period math class. They put the two kids there in his 2nd period but they didn't change the kids schedules so now Diablo is has 2 2nd periods and is in my 7th period study hall (um, NO!). They also switched M-sped's 5th period study hall to 7th but all those kids in there? They didn't change their schedules so now they have NO 5th period and 2 7th period classes. And does this mean M-sped gets an extra period off? Better not!!! Like that guy needs extra time to sit around doing absolutely NOTHING!!! He does nothing as it is!
Oh, and HH sent me an email to tell me they switched my schedule around. Oh, gee, thanks - two weeks after the fact! BUT!!! BONUS!!! They moved my 7th period study hall into my own room!!! YEAH. That means I'm actually in my room for 1st, 3rd is my planning, 4th, 6th and 7th! WOW!!!
K - I best head out - WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MISS YOU MAGGIE!!! Feel free to text me! I'll probably need a text or two to break the monotony of the afternoon meeting with those three fools that run our building...UGH! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment