Banana
Birthday Cake
Blueberry
Blueberry Banana
Brownie Batter
Butter Pecan
Caramel
Caramel Chocolate
Cheesecake
Cherry
Chocolate
Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Cherry
Chocolate Coconut
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Raspberry
Classic Tart
Coconut
Coffee
Cookies & Cream
Cotton Candy
Dole Pineapple
Eggnog
Gingerbread
Grape
Grapefruit
Green Apple
Green Tea
Honeydew
Key Lime Pie
Kiwi
Lemon
Lychee
Mango
Mango, Strawberry, Banana
Orange
Passion Fruit
Peach
Peanut Butter
Peppermint
Pineapple
Strawberry, Banana
Pistachio
Pomegranate
Pumpkin Pie
Raspberry
Raspberry Banana
Raspberry Lemonade
Red Velvet
Snickerdoodle
Strawberry
Strawberry Banana
Strawberry Cheesecake
Vanilla
Watermelon
Wedding Cake
White Chocolate
Of course they don't have all of these at once...they have about 8 machines that hold two flavors which are also able to be mixed...so a total of 24? They always have vanilla and chocolate and peanut butter but everything else changes often. I've tried coffee, gingerbread, some sort of icing flavor, strawberry. YUM! Most things are at least low fat and low cal. Some are no fat, low sugar, most are no cholesterol. Have I sold you on it yet?
Okay so I've exercised including walking Sami. My breakfast has been eaten and I'm ready to head out the door. I need to try the 1/2 Price up in Deerfield one more time for books and Driving Miss Daisy. Yesterday I scored the following movies:
- Little Mermaid
- Milo and Otis
- Muppet's Treasure Island
- Signs
- My Dog Skip
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- On Golden Pond
- Simon Birch
- Golden Compass
- Day After Tomorrow and
- K-Pak
In other news, my Kuerig coffee came yesterday. I now have 96 single serving thingys for school - well, 95 since tried one this morning. I got Kenyan AA Extra Bold, Jet Fuel (tried it, loved it, ready to face the day and a roomful of kids!!!), Rev and Timothy's German Chocolate Cake! Deeeelicious!
Okay well, I better head out. It's another beautiful day. Later!

2 comments:
I love Little Mermaid :)
Awesome movies, too bad I won't be there to see any:(
Post a Comment