So my plans for today are to A) Drive to Columbus and B) Cuddle with Eva (knocking Maggie out on my way to hold said sweet baby!!!). That's about it. Hopefully we'll get to see Kristyn and Clover but Kristyn called yesterday to say that Clover and Dylan both possibly have colds and she doesn't want to "infect" Eva. If they do have colds, she's hoping that maybe Eric can watch the kids while she comes over for a bit to hang. We'll see. (By the way this is a photo from my own camera from the hospital...so cute!)
And because I know you were all wondering - my good china is in perfect working order! Not a piece missing nor cracked. It was an uneventful appointment and I was out of there within a 1/2 hour. Bonus too, Jim and I got to lunch at Ludlow Skyline! If you love Skyline like I love Skyline, the best one in the city is the Ludlow one. YUM!
Oh, so I've been working on my quilt. Here it is:
First pic - the front, nearly basted.
Second pic is the back side. It's taking me forever to get the stenciling done...the border is a wave border and then I've alternated in a dragonfly stencil and a flower one. The problem is that I have to hand stencil every one because the spray chalk is so expensive. Ugh! Anyway - I can't wait until I can start sewing...which will take about forever! Oh, and the border will just be the back fabric. Easy amateur stuff.
Okay so that's about all I've got...need to get in the shower and walk the baby girl. Later!




1 comment:
Love the pic of Eva, as always. And your quilt looks really nice. You are becoming quite the quilter. :-)
Post a Comment