Monday, June 13, 2011

MOM!!! What The Heck!?

Here's what my Mom posted on her blog today:

Waiting for Max and Mazie

Anne will call, but we'll probably leave around 10. Hot here, but less humidity. I'm almost through the laundry..ready to fold and put
 
That's it...nothing more.  I'm wondering where she's going to "put" that laundry.  In the fridge?  In the garage?  In the garbage, what!?  And you may be wondering why I'm making such a stink about this.  Well, it's because, about 2 or 3 times a week, my mother ends her blogs with incomplete thoughts and sentences.  For instance...the other day - here was the last part of her post:  It's hot here and dry.  I' What the heck?  A couple days before that?  I may go get a new phone and then learn to text and

She cracks me up!  Love you Mom!!!  Have fun with Max and Mazie.

No comments: