So, while in Columbus, Maggie and I just hung out. We went a nice walk on Saturday and had a nice dinners with Chuck. Going to Cuzzins yogurt both Friday and Saturday was the highlight. I gotta open me a franchise here because like I've said before, I'm addicted.
After the pool, we got home and the lake had calmed down significantly so Maggie and I took the wave runner out. We went around the island and tried to hit some rogue waves but alas, we didn't get lucky there. It was a nice ride though. After dinner and a cart ride, I was once again wiped and hit the sack.
Tuesday, Maggie left us. The days activities included a walk, Jim and I took a bike ride (I got a new sweatshirt), lots of wave runner rides (Trip and I went around the island), dinner, and then all of us - minus Shirley - went putt-putting at the War of 18 Holes! J.J. did really well though he wanted to smack the ball as hard as he could. The putter was too heavy for him to do it though and of course he wouldn't listen to any of us on how to hold the it so it was difficult for him.
Wednesday, Jim and I left the cottage around 10AM but didn't cathc the ferry until 11AM. See, Jim thought we could catch the 10 but I knew he was mistaken...AND!!! because he rushed me, I forgot my cell phone charger and he had to bike back to the house to get it. We would have caught the 10:30 but he wasn't fast enough...dufus. Will he never learn!? Anyway, we managed to get home around 3:30.
I'm hoping to get back to PIB one more time before you-know-what starts back up. Dad and Becky are going in early August so my plan is to go up again on a Monday and come back on a Thursday. We'll see what happens with Jim.
Oh, did I mention that Jim quit his job at Convergys? Yup...last Friday. I'm thrilled for him because he hated it so much. He plans to wait tables at Olive Garden - at least until something else comes along. However, he just called me to tell me he has an interview with a local property rental company as their maintenance guy so we'll see what happens.
Okay, well, it's time for me to eat lunch and figure out what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Later. Oh, and happy Rat-Catchers Day!!!

1 comment:
J.J. is so cute. That popsicle face is so cute. I am so glad you had fun.
Post a Comment