Could there be a cuter boy?! I mean really! He's starting to look like a little man too. Looks like he didn't mind the haircut too much - he must have been thinking about his Aunt Frog (that would be me...that's what he "calls" me).
Anyway, I've got nothing going on. I think after school Lisa and I are meeting Joy for a couple cocktails (I'm always the only one drinking a cocktail and since it's a Guinness, I don't think that counts). That should be informative. We haven't gotten together since last fall. Lots to talk about.The bathroom is coming along. Jim was able to move the vent in the ceiling. For some reason, when they built this house, they just stuck it in the middle of the ceiling so that they had to make about a foot deep soffit. Moving the vent means that the whole bathroom now has 8 foot ceilings! Yeah! We also were able to put in part of the ceiling. That was fun...hauling the 8x4 foot green board up and then flipping it and raising it above our heads - 8 feet - without dropping it, cracking it or snapping it in half. Thank God we did it and all without a fight.
Jim said Home Depot said the tub should be in Wednesday. If that's the case, I'm hoping that Chris and Jim can take care of all the plumbing on Thursday and then Friday, all the drywall can get put in and then the weekend can be painting and/or tiling! Yippee!!! Cross your fingers!
Okay - I best get going. I have a couple bills to pay and then must head to that favorite place of mine - WORK! (I do have a couple new bits of info regarding the whole Dot issue but I'll post about that later).

1 comment:
Aunt frog is not the only thing he calls you, but I don't want to use that other kind of language on your blog. He is so handsome and cute but boy does he have a mouth on him.
Post a Comment