However, I'm exhausted! After running around to pour hot water, pass out sugar, collect cups, distribute tea bags (with the help of a couple students and my lovey Diane), I desperately need a nap and a glass of wine. Not in that order. I don't plan on taking the nap but I do plan on drinking a glass of wine about 30 seconds after I finish posting here.Anyway, my kids seemed to enjoy the tea party - though most of them didn't like most of the tea flavors. The flavors taste tested were: Lemon, orange, apple/cinnamon, earl grey, pomegranate, peppermint and blueberry. Most of them liked the blueberry best, one liked the apple and one the pomegranate. They all HATED the lemon. I think they let it steep too long and it was too strong. Thank God they were all decaffeinated. Of course they got plenty of sugar but hell, it was Friday. The scones were a bit hit too! Do you know, I never even tasted Diane's chocolate chip ones? I'll have a piece Monday - we had a few leftovers.
Okay - that's all I have the gumption for and by the way: Happy World Smile Day. Wish I'd know that before I went through my day scowling at all those kids. Oh well, eff em! Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment