Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cincinnati Nature Center

So, not much going on. I feel really good today. I don't know if it's because Bubba, Nessa, Jane and I took a nice long hike at the Nature Center yesterday or what but I need to do that more often. Bubba is really building up his stamina too. Every time we do the 200 steps (I swear there are that many - one of these days I'll take a picture to show you), he gets better and better at it. Last night he was pulling me along. If I'm not losing some of my ass though, there's going to be some serious trouble.

On another note, I've been connecting with some old friends. It's crazy too hearing from people you haven't heard from in over 10 years or even seen for about 20. Makes me feel old. Oh well, get busy living or get busy dying, right?

Okay - I have to go clean out Bubba's ear and still get my lunch ready for today. Later

Ooh and today is International Stuttering Awareness Day. That's all fine and good but let me know when it's Lateral Lisp day!
Right!? Ha!!! I've gotta stop that since I have two students who have that issue. Life is just too hard and demanding.

No comments: