Also, after I brought it up to Diane who helps with my needier kids in class she said, "OOH!!! I'll make scones!" So I looked up some recipes - here's the link - and I made the Pumpkin Spice scones last night. They are delicious! I tried the blueberry too but I didn't buy fresh bluberries and the frozen were too wet...I'll stop by the store on the way home today to get fresh and try them again. I think I'm going to double my recipes because each recipe only makes about 6 - though they are large. Can't wait to get to school and have one of my scones with my coffee! Yum!K - I'll talk at all you later. May be going to Chicago in late October with Jane - we'll see - she'll find out today or tomorrow if it will be possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment