Friday, January 12, 2007
Goin' On A Road Trip
Tomorrow, bright and early, I will be heading out the door on a whirlwind tour of southwest Ohio, Central Kentucky and Eastern Tennessee to see some fans of mine, mamma and Richard. Seriously, I am heading to Maryville Tennessee (outside of Knoxville). I, unfortunately will only get to spend a couple of days down there but hope to have a nice, relaxing time hanging out with them and their wild bunch of dogs. I will be leaving my own wild bunch (Jim included) at home to take care of things here. Either place the weather is going to suck but no matter - it's a three day weekend and I am just happy to have an extra day off. AND...I am now officially, today, through the first half of the school year. Semester exams concluded yesterday and I am happy to say I made it through. The countdown has now begun for Spring Break (I'll have to get back to you on the exact number of days). Anyway, later and I'll blog on Monday or there abouts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment