Sunday, January 28, 2007

BRRRR!!!!!

It is cold!!! And we have no wood for fire!!! Jim said he'd go get some. We'll see if it happens. He's actually outside right now changing the oil in my car. (Only two weeks after I wanted it done - oh well, at least it's getting done).

So today's plans are: Clean the upstairs (Jim cleaned downstairs yesterday), get clothes ready for the week; walk on the treadmill; make dinner (I'm trying out my beef bourgignon that I plan to make for my dinner party in three weeks. It's a Julia Child recipe and should be delicious if I don't eff it up); finally, I'm going to finish the online course on ADHD that I'm taking. It is worth 45 hours (4.5 CEU's - continuing education hours of the 18 needed to renew my license) and has only taken me about 5 hours so far. Thanks Lisa! Other than that, I think I'll sit around and cuddle with my sweeties!!! And try to stay warm. Later.

No comments: