You'll be happy to know that my Gordan Ramsay recipe from last night was delicious. And it was so easy. I'll definitely make that again.
Last night when I went up to read, it was thundering. Just lightly, nothing major. When I woke up around 4:00 this morning, it was thundering again. Just rumbles and pretty far away. I think it was lightening that woke me up too early. Spring is a bitch and this rain is awful but it's another day closer to summer.
Kristi Noem is a cunt. That's all. I know many of you probably hate that word but it's a perfect one for her if ever there was one. Ha! I was just watching Morning Joe (well, Jim's watching it and I overheard) and I heard that there are rumors that trump is calling around capitol hill asking if he should get rid of that fucking cunt. Yes dumb fuck. You inept shit ass!
Dinner tonight will be BLTs. Yummy!
Nothing else is happening other than the usual. Kids are annoying. School is annoying. Everything is broken at school. It's still raining. My dogs are lazy. Jim's feeling good. I need to win the lottery. Same old same old.
Speaking of my puppies, this morning, I was abandoned by both of them which caused me to run a little late. Normally it's Scout that leaves me to go back to bed and Boo hangs with me on the couch. His internal clock always tells him when it's 4:45 and at that point he'll jump in my lap to lick me silly until I get up and give him an after-breakfast biscuit. It's Boo's job to get me off my ass and keep me on my routine. Well, this morning, he left me to do who-knows-what (I found him with his brother on the bed looking out the window) and now, I'm running about 5 minutes late. He's fired!
K - best mosey. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment