Monday, March 23, 2026

Disgusting, Immature & Disrespectful

You'll be happy to know I'm NOT talking about Jimmy! Nope, these labels belong to Greg. Friday was a doozie of a day and it started 1st bell. I won't go into all the nuts (no pun) and bolts but Greg pissed me off something fierce and I'm going to have a hard time dealing with him for another 2 years. Of course I'll get over it and hopefully this will be a lesson to him. 

So, the short story: A decision was made last Wednesday that Greg would turn his phone into me 1st bell. He would get it back for 5th and have it the rest of the day. He managed to turn it in Thursday without much of an issue but Friday, he never showed up. I called his first bell teacher and told her to send him down with it. Apparently, he refused and on his way out the door he said, "I'm not giving my phone to Mrs. Hanke...she can suck my black balls." Needless to say this pissed me off. First, GROSS! I don't want to have your balls and me sucking them in my head. That's fucking disgusting. Second, grow the fuck up. Third, you disrespectful little ass. I drop everything for you when you're having a hard day to ensure you regulate and can move on without a total meltdown. And you treat me like that!? Nope.

Obviously, I had to calm down before I could deal with him and thankfully, I had until he showed up for 4th bell to do so. He tried to apologize for not bringing me his phone (he thought that was the only reason he was in trouble) but told him I didn't want to hear his voice much less look at him. As I walked him down to the office (because I didn't want him in my classes) I explained that he'd been heard when he made his disgusting remark and I calmly told him how I took it. I don't know what his punishment will be from the office but he'd better believe that from this point on, he'll be losing his phone for the whole day. He doesn't deserve to get his phone for even a minute and he can suck it. Jerk. I'll be interested to see how he handles today. 

The weekend was pretty good. We didn't do anything Friday. Jim ended up having to work Saturday so i shopped, cleaned and walked Scoutie. Jim got home earlier than he'd planned (WHAT!?) so he was able to nap before we went out with Doug and Lauren. We ended up going to Jungle Jim's for some shopping and a beer (you can drink and shop there) and from there we went to Mt. Carmel Brewing. It was packed but we managed to find 4 seats at the bar. Good food and Jim said good beer...I didn't drink since I was driving. Once home, Doug and Lauren came over for some cards.

Yesterday was just lovely. After walking Scout I got some of my outdoor furniture out and then sat outside drinking a mimosa, doing a crossword puzzle, and reading. Once the sun got high enough in the sky, I did a little sunbathing and it was so nice. Dinner was a sort of lemon chicken with brussels and rice. 

Tonight we'll have fish and chips with cole slaw for dinner.

Should be an easy week. Although I have to take off a 1/2 day tomorrow for an appointment (we're finally getting our recliner delivered). I have a couple phone meetings to do the planning for upcoming evaluations but that's it. And then after Friday, I'm on spring break! Woot. 

Aunt Muir update: Seems she had a bunch of little strokes during the pacemaker procedure. They believe she had an underlying afib issue. This is "good news" in a sense as it wasn't a massive stroke and they believe she'll be able to rehab in 3-6 months. 

And that's all I've got. Time to finish getting ready and hit the road. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: