Thursday, June 15, 2023

Countdown

Three more days and I'll be headed north! I can't wait. In the meantime, I need to finish getting my shit together. Today that involves mowing the front yard (I did the back yesterday) and doing a little cleaning. Other than that, who knows what I'll do. Cari, my neighbor asked me to go to the pool today for a couple hours...we'll see if that actually happens. 

Dinner tonight: Jim wants burritos so burritos it is. I'll probably make some Mexican rice to go along with it. I have all the ingredients too which means I won't have to go to the store. Bonus, especially since I'll be doing the big shop tomorrow for the Bay. 

I started a new book: Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid. (Context: She wrote the Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo). So far I really like it. It's about a retired tennis pro who decides to return to the game at the age of 37. 

I've got nothing else exciting to talk about. Isn't that sad? Sorry...I'm pretty boring right now. That's okay though. Usually when I have stuff to talk about, I'm bitching or complaining or there's some horrible thing in the news. So boring is good! 

K - I'd better get out there and mow the lawn. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments: