Thursday, August 08, 2019

Jim Doesn't Know His Shapes

So I'm sitting here eating breakfast and Jim's headed out to work. He says to me, "Honey, is it okay if I take one of these USB plugs?" (We have three in our mudroom for our different electronics). I said, "Sure, just don't take the cube." He said, "Which one?" I said, "The cube...don't take the white cube." He said, "There are two white ones." I said, "Yes but one of them is cube-shaped. Don't take that one." He said, "They're both the same." Me: "No, one is a cube." Seriously, he had to pull them both out of the socket before he could say, "Ohhhhh...I see...got it...bye!" You know he scooted out the door quick as a cat so he didn't have to hear me make fun of him. Ridiculous.

I'm headed up to Columbus here in a bit. I got up at 5:00 today so that I could exercise and eat in order to leave by 8:00. Call it a little preparation for what's to come next week. Not me exercising in the morning but having to get up so early. BTW - I didn't like it! However, I slept well. I decided to take some ibuprofen PM last night after sitting at the computer all day yesterday and not sleeping great this last week. It worked and I only woke up a couple times during the night (hot flashes).

Speaking of hot flashes...I'm starting to get them more and more during the day now too. It's annoying. I wonder what is amping them up. I looked it up and the Internet said a possibility of an increase is stress. That makes sense since school starts next week. But then it also said that one method dealing or alleviating is to exercise. Uh...I exercise every day...sometimes twice...I'm thinking that isn't right. Who knows?

Jim told me I was talking in my sleep last night. I asked him what I said and he said I said, clear as a bell, "Shut up Jim!" Haha! I have no idea what I dreamt last night, however, Jim was snoring last night before I stopped reading and I had to keep shaking him and tell him to roll over so maybe that carried on in my dreams.

I completed much of what I wanted to get done for school yesterday. I got all the schedules done and then the master schedule with kids. I also sent all my IEPs. I still have much to do and plan on working when I get home from C-bus tomorrow. No way will I be done by the time Monday rolls around but I'll do what I can. Jim is working Saturday so I'll have lots of time then as well.

Okay well, time to get showered, packed and head out. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments: