...I'll be on summer vacay! I'll also be in PIB! I'll hopefully still be sleeping! Woot!
Weekend Recap: Friday was just a nice, relaxing Friday evening. I made dinner and had a lovely bath and that's that. Actually, I went and had a cocktail (or two) with my next door neighbor which then brought out a couple other neighbors but it wasn't an all evening hang out. Saturday Jim and I went to Walmart where we both stocked up on shirts (I got a bunch of tanks and lounge/workout shorts) and then lunch at the Chicken Joint (Silver Spring House). We got home and Jim napped while I read and hung out. Later that evening we headed to downtown Loveland where we met up with Doug and Lauren for a couple cocktails. The first Saturday of the month, Loveland has an open container thing going so that you can walk, bar to bar with cocktails and what not. Afterward, Jim and I had dinner at Paxton's. Yesterday we took the boys on a lovely walk. Scout was a champ on our 4 miles. From there I waited for the clouds to clear so I could lay outside...which I did and it was so nice.
Ooh, Jim fixed the lawnmower! Woot! This means that when I get home today I'll be able to FINALLY cut the front yard. It's a disaster. Sorry neighbors.
This week at school: Tomorrow will suck because I have 3 meetings. One full IEP and two amendments for kids going to the career center. Once that's over, it's all downhill. Other than that, nothing is going on at school. It's "jeans week" in appreciation of teachers. Of course I didn't know this until after I was dressed. Not that I care about jeans by the way...I usually wear jeans anyway.
And that's all I've got. Jim's out early today which means I'll stay home a little later than usual...give the boys as much time as possible.
K - gotta finish my routine. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment