I'm hoping the rain clears out for a little while so I can walk the pups but right now it's downright gloomy and chilly. The rain is needed so I don't mind.
My weekend: We really didn't do much except yesterday Jim and I went out to brunch (although it was really lunch since it was 1:00) with Fritz, Jim's brother. It was nice...we went to Parkers Tavern in Blue Ash...haven't been there in years and had never been to brunch. I'm a sucker for an omelet station but the cost was WAY too much for what it was. However, they give you a complementary class of champagne, bloody Mary, screwdriver OR mimosa. I chose a mimosa and had Fritz order one too (for me since he doesn't drink)...can't let that go to waste! Anyway - after coming home, Jim and I just chilled...I read my book. I never made dinner because neither of us were ever hungry so there you go.
By the way - I finished my book - Keeper of Lost Things - and HIGHLY recommend. So good!
Today I'll finish up here, do some cleaning and then head to the grocery. Afterward, since it's a rainy day, I may to some work for school. I've avoided saying/typing that word but alas, it can't be put off much longer. I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. I'm just glad I'll get one more trip to the Bay before having to go back. Not looking forward to that. I'm looking forward to PIB just not going back to school...you get what I mean.
Maggie and Eva are coming down tomorrow for a couple days. Tuesday we'll just hang, although Maggie is going to dinner with her friend Lynne so it'll just be me, Jimmy and Eva. Wednesday we'll go hang with dad for a bit and then hang here for dinner with Jimmy. They'll head back to Columbus Thursday. Can't wait.
Okay, well, time to get a move on and clean. Happy Monday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment