Monday, May 08, 2017

PIB Prep

Jim and headed to Ikea this weekend to get some stuff for PIB (I love Ikea...I could spend so much money there! And they have the coolest towels! They have a little loop on the side of them so you can hang them on a hook!). I can't believe we'll be up there in less than two weeks! I'll be taking some blankets, new pots and pans, utensils for the pots and pans and I'll purchase a fan between now and then as well. We'll also do a major clean while up there. Maggie and I will steam clean carpets (with dueling cleaners) while everyone else installs a new closet shelving system and tackles the garage. I'm hoping that since there have been people up there this past weekend and will be up there this weekend, the major stuff will be taken care of. We'll see.

The rest of the weekend was pretty chill. We went to dinner on Saturday...a little Cinco de Mayo a day late. I wasn't about to step foot in any Mexican restaurant on Friday, that's for sure.

This week will be pretty easy. I'm trying to figure out what to do on Friday. I'm going to try and get coverage for a 1/2 day to go up to Columbus but if I can't I'll fore go because I'm covering Lisa during her plan and 7th period. I'll need to figure all this out by Wednesday though. We'll see. Maybe I'll just leave early and skip 7th...see if Diane can cover out study hall? (She doesn't read this so it's not like she'd see this).

I was going to try and get a quilt cranked out for JJ's birthday and take it up to PIB for him but I don't think I'm going to be able to. I'll see what I can get done today and then see where I stand but I don't think I have enough jean material for what I have planned. We'll see.

And that's about all I've got. Sorry I'm so boring. Happy Monday...later! Ooh, it's No Socks Day! And I'm not wearing socks! Bonus! Later!

No comments: