Friday, May 26, 2017

Final Days!!!

And today starts the last day with kids for the year! Woot! And bonus, the first period exam time will end my classes (since the second period exam time is during my prep period). I can't tell you how excited I am. Tuesday is a work day and it's always a question on when we'll be able to scoot out but realistically, who cares if we're there until normal time?! A whole summer off is on the other side of that responsibility. Who can complain!? Not me!

Sami has a vet appointment today. Just a check up but really. I want to make sure her back legs are okay and see if there's anything that she could take to help what seems to be arthritis. She's going to hate going but it needs to happen. Jim and I will both go. I was going to take her alone but Jim isn't working but a couple hours today. He'll work Saturday and Monday, however.

What else? My kids in history didn't fare too well on their exams. I have more F's than anything but I rounded them all up to a D. I had one A a couple B's and a C. Oh well, what're you going to do? They all passed for the year, didn't need the exam to do so and exams are stupid anyway.

This time last week Jim and I were on the road...headed toward a lost weekend. Hee.

Okay - that's all I've got. Time to get my day going. Can't wait for a long weekend though it will be very stormy but that's okay. Of course the backyard is crazy long and who knows when that will get cut...what are you going to do.

Happy Friday! Happy Last Day of School to me! Oh and holy shit! Yesterday was National Wine day and today is National Chardonnay Day! Well hot damn! K - Later!

No comments: