Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Damn You Jimmy Kimmel!

That's a cute baby! 6 days after surgery
So there I am...doing my normal morning thing: Eating my avocado and tomato toast, a hard boiled egg, sipping milk and perusing the Internet. I click on People magazine (my go to for all celebrity info) and I see the headline: Jimmy Kimmel Tearfully Reveals Newborn Son Billy At Home After Successful Open Heart Surgery. So I click on the article and watch his opening from last night. And he's immediately crying which means - TA DA - Muir immediately starts crying. UGH! (I'm still weeping a bit by the way). And I watch the video and man oh man, I can't imagine having to go through something so heart wrenching. Thankfully all is well and will hopefully remain that way but DAMN YOU JIMMY KIMMEL for tugging at my heart strings so early in the morning and making this cry baby cry! I'm beginning to think Matt Damon may be right and YOU are the son of a bitch! Ha!

I started my class yesterday to get highly qualified to teach the sciences to our pull out kids at school. It's a class 6-week class although I have the ability to work ahead and I'll be pushing hard over the next week to get as much complete as I can. There are 5 "learning segments" to do (with various things involved for each one) and I've completed the first one and will complete the second today. And hopefully I'll get the third one started. BAM! No pussy-footing around with this girl! The work isn't too hard either. And I've actually gotten something out of it already so that's a bonus!

Tonight Jim and I will head to Silver Spring House for dinner with his brother who is in town until Friday. Yummy!

Jim has his 6-week follow up appointment with his hip doctor today! Fingers crossed that he gives Jim the go-ahead to get back to work. As much as I've loved these last two weeks of having Jim as my bitch during the day, doing various jobs and errands, he needs to get back to work. If only for his own mental health. It's never a good idea to have too much free time.

What else? Going to be a breezy day. They said it's going to be even windier today than it was yesterday and it was REALLY windy yesterday. I was going to bike ride after school but I may have to fore go that idea. It's hard to ride when there are 40 mile an hour gusts working against you. Fit board it is.

Okay well, that's all I've got. Time to finish my toilette and get to work so I can get some more of my class check off! Later! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: