Monday, November 16, 2015

Lovely Weekend

I had such a nice time on Saturday with Jimmy. First we went to Findlay Market. Got some sausages, a flank steak, stuffed pork chops and some veggies. From there we were going to go to a Vietnamese restaurant to get some soup for a neighbor but they weren't open until 11 so we decided to come back. We then went to an art studio to get a Charley Harper print that I wanted (see below) and then back to Findlay. After scoring the soup, we headed to Moerlein Lager House for lunch. Jim had an amazing braised short rib grilled cheese and I had a chicken avocado club sandwich. YUMMY! After lunch
we headed to Newport and the Party Source to stock up on booze and I found the beer I was looking for: Shiner Cheer...so yummy. We were home by about 2:00 and just hung out for the rest of the evening.

Sunday was a cleaning day and a quilting day for me. Had a couple of beers in the circle with the neighbors and that was it.

Today I have a half day so that I can get to my doctors appointment and tomorrow I have a day off as well (fireplace repair) which means I'll be able to watch the Bengals tonight - YAY! WHO DEY!!!

And that's all I've got. I best get going so I can do my weekly Monday stuff and get my plans together for the next day and a half. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: