So I have a professional development day today (CPI training) and don't have to be there until 8:00 which means I got to sleep until 6:00 today! Woot! I told Jim last night that he would have to set his own alarm. He said he didn't need an alarm because he would wake up automatically. I said, however, that I would need him to set it anyway because if he didn't I would worry that he wouldn't get up and I would keep looking at the clock. He said, FINE! In the end, I set it and apparently I decided to set it for 4:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM. Oops. So his alarm goes off and he gets back in bed to keep sleeping which made me lay there and keep looking at the clock. I'm such an asshole!
Oh, speaking of Jim, the lump on his armpit is an infection. Go figure that one year after his lymph node biopsy, he would get an infection NOW. I was reading about what it could be yesterday and the infections they talked about happened within a couple weeks of operations. Hmm...so he's on antibiotics for the next week and will talk to the doc in a week to let them know how it's going. He also has his 6 month appointment/scan with this doc coming up. This lump makes me a tad nervous but I'll worry when I need to worry.
After Jim and I both didn't get home until late yesterday (I had errands and he was at the docs) we decided to go out to dinner at the Silver Spring House. So good. I got a quarter chicken and Jim actually branched out from his black and bleu burger and got the Roadhouse burrito which he loved. They also redid the outdoor area and put in a second bar...huge with about 30 taps.
We may go out again tonight or I may say eff it...too nasty and just make dinner here.
Got my new boots in the mail yesterday...love them...can't wait to wear them. Can't believe it's going to go back up to the 80s next week. I call bullshit!
And that's all I've got. Better get a move on. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment