I haven't posted since Friday...sorry...I get caught up in my non-routine and then of course my mimosas get a hold of me!
Friday's training was as much of a waste of time as I thought it would be but it wasn't too terribly bad. At least we got to go out to lunch and it was a bit of a break from the classroom. I still have the same feelings about using this training - I will NEVER lay hands on kids. In fact, the trainer said that the moves she was teaching us were never to be used on students bigger or stronger than you. Hmm...that pretty much means most of my kids.
Saturday was a fun day. Jim and I were invited to one of the neighborhood boy's 6th birthday party. It was at a nearby bowling alley and pretty much all the neighbors in the circle were there. We were fed pizza and I have to say this pizza it was really good. I wonder if it was LaRoas's pizza since there's one right across from the bowling alley. I managed to break 100 in the only game I bowled. Not bad. Not as good as my Wii capabilities but there you go.
We were home by 3:30 and I napped since I had been up since 5:00...who knows why. Dinner was a one-pot Cajun chicken pasta (amazing and pinned) which we took over to Cari's for dinner (Jordan was working).
Sunday I had planned on a relaxing day of sewing and watching the game on the couch. Instead, I had a relaxing day out in the circle watching the game with the neighbors. Happy the Bengals got a win - it never really felt close but like Maggie said, the penalties have GOT to stop. It's the difference in an A+ team and a B+ team.
This week I have 2 IEPs but one of them is just with the student since the mother can't make it and student is 18. I'll just go over the meeting quickly and gather signatures. Friday's meeting is with a senior...no big whoop.
And that's it. Best get a move on...I've got lots of stuff to do at school this morning since I wasn't there Friday...and I'm not sure what I have on tap. UGH! Happy Monday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment