Friday, August 15, 2014

Things I Hate!

(I know, I know...a negative title.  I should keep a positive attitude but whatever...I have to go back to work!  Stink!)
  1. Waking up at 4:30 when I don't have to be up until 5:15!
  2. The first day back to work
  3. Leaving my baby girl after a summer together!
  4. Seeing the sadness in my baby girl's eyes because she knows I'm headed back to work
  5. When my butter falls off my knife, just as I'm carrying the knife to the toast and it lands on the stovetop!
  6. Gnats!
  7. When Eva says that she hates that I have to work and won't be up at the Bay with them today!
  8. While I appreciate the lunch that the high school is normally served on opening day, I hate where it is (where the ATP is held).  The parking sucks, standing in line for food sucks (40 deep).  Not sure if that's what's going on today but I'm crossing my fingers for a different venue.
  9. I hate that I'm not headed to PIB with Maggie and Charlie (though Charlie probably isn't too upset at that)
  10. I can't take my nice morning rides anymore (except for Saturdays and Sundays)
I'm sure there are many more things that I hate but I'll have to save those for another day.  Lets end on a good note!

Things I love:
  1. Feeding Sami some of my toast in the morning - she just stares at me sweet as can be and when I give her a piece, she chews it as quickly as she can so she can gobble up the next piece.
  2. I love that I finished the quilt I've been working on for 3 years!  I'll take a pic later...it's so big I'll need Jim to hold it for me.
  3. I love this weather!  So cool and lovely!
Okay I guess I need to finish up here and head to work...BOO HOO! Thank God it's Fibay, however, so that I can cry my tears into my wine tonight!

Safe travels to the Egberts today!  Text/call when you get there (although I'm sure I'll hear from Maggie before then).  Later!

No comments: