I look forward to a break in this heat. I thought that Thursday would bring cooler weather but looking at the forecast, I see that's changed. Gee...I can't believe the weather people got it wrong. I've definitely been spoiled this summer. I can't wait for "open window" weather! I'm sick of all my clothes too...I need some cooler weather so I can wear more sweaters. And Sami hasn't gotten a full walk in days! She'll get one, at the earliest, Saturday. By the time I get home from work to walk her it's 90 degrees and she stops walking after about a 1/2 mile. Poor girl in her black fur coat.
Jim's already gone for the day. He has to meet his friend Dan at 6:00. Tomorrow won't be like this as he will be doing applications. He ended up getting home at 1:00 yesterday because of a snafu with the job he was on. I was all like, "See...you can't rely on these jobs." Actually, I only said that in my head. He was in a good mood yesterday and I didn't want to ruin that.
School: Nothing exciting. Still getting a feel for the kids and my schedule. Oh, one thing to bitch about: I came in yesterday and a fuse had blown. My refrigerator was on it so everything in my fridge had to get tossed. Thus, no lunch. Had to go to McDonald's of all places (I NEVER eat at McD's). I tried to stay healthy (minus the small fries that were calling my name) and got a chicken wrap...it was quite delicious. Had lots of veggies (lettuce, cucumber, tomato) and a vinaigrette that was quite scrumptious. I kind of wish it had sucked so I won't be tempted again. Oh well, you can't win everything. Anyway, we'll have to do some switching around of electronics in our room because the ginormous laptop cart seems to be drawing too much energy from the rest of the crap in our room and tripping the circuit. Stupid school. They need to amp up the juice capabilities.
Okay well, I guess that's all I've got. Best mosey so I can get to work and do some work before work. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment