Saturday, August 02, 2014

A Saturday Alone

Jim just left for work and will be there all day (bummer for Jimmy but bonus for the bank account).  So what are my plans for the day?  Well, I think with the rain coming, I'll work on my sewing - Eva's duvet, mainly.  Maggie picked out a deep, eggplant purple and I washed it yesterday so I'll trim and then sew.  Hopefully I won't eff it up.  After that, all I need to do is attach the snaps.  When Maggie and Eva come on Thursday, I can present it to them.  I hope it doesn't suck. 

I may also do some cleaning.  Woot.

Had a great time in Columbus.  Eva was cute, as usual and I hated to leave.  Thankfully, I'll see her next week.  However, our time together, these impromptu jaunts north are numbered.  Can you believe I have to report back to school, in two weeks (minus a day)?!  So bummed!  This summer really flew by. 

Sami is walked and tuckered.  We got to see two dogs today.  And a bunny.  Oh, and I saw a kitty but thankfully Sami didn't.  She acts like a rabid Tasmanian devil when she spots a cat...I think if she ever caught one she'd either A) tear it to bits or B) get torn to bits.  Hopefully we'll never find out. 

K - well, I'm out...a little Today show and then cleaning.  Later!

No comments: