First of all - someone needs to tell Priscilla Presley to cut the botox. A few wrinkles, a crease here or there looks NORMAL for a 69 year old!
Second: Did anyone see the water balloon dude on the Today show!? He invented a set of balloons that you blow up all together (about 2 dozen at a time) and they tie themselves. Ingenious! Who says Americans are behind other countries in smarts!? I know when I've been in water balloon fights, I can't get all that time back that it takes to blow up my missiles! It's a game changer!
So my neighbors are completely out. They did their final clean yesterday and pulled away for the final time around 5:00. Jim was specifically told not to come get me because Brandi was getting emotional but of course he did. Of course we both started tearing up at that point. As they pulled away, our other neighbor started running after their car yelling "I can't believe this is happening". Hilarious. Of course we'll see them again...they're planning on having us over on Saturday and Brandi and I will get together at her new neighborhood pool...they're only a couple miles away.
So yesterday, I saw that I had an email from FW who needed information about sophomores on caseloads. This meant that it was time for me to begin the "back to school" process. I managed to get FW her needed info; I put together the master schedule; got all freshmen done and put into the master schedule as well. The new guy is going to be screwed. So far, he has about 9 kids in his 7th period class (study hall) and 1 in his 5th. I can't figure out what he'll be doing throughout his day other than his study halls...weird...maybe co-teaching.
Today I'll try and finish up my schedules and continue putting students into the master schedule. I see a lot of issues with kids grouped into one class (Biology for instance) but nothing major so far. Although one student was put into two English classes and one freshman is scheduled into Alg. II A/B (this is a junior class). Not sure what's up with that. Maybe a computer glitch. I may email FW regarding.
Well, I slept rather late so I need to get my shit together. It's rather chilly out so I'll have to bundle up to walk Sami. Not complaining by the way. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment