He sounds like a rooster. Bussie does this during the siren testing. Hee hee. He's so little and funny. Mikey used to do that and he would get Zeke and Bubba started and the whole trio would cause quite the ruckus.
Okay - so I'm up way too early because I'm headed up to Columbus. I need to walk Sami before I go so I thought I'd better get a move on. Hopefully I'll be on the road by about 8:00...there by about 9:30 mimosa in hand as I walk in the door.
Speaking of Sami...she had a tough night last night. Why couldn't the assholes behind us move? They started setting off fireworks last night that sounded like mortar shells. Sami was terrified. Jim ended up calling 911 about it and as he was on the phone, they set one off. We don't have an address for these redneck losers so I don't know what the cops could have done or if they even showed. They didn't come to our house. Makes me so mad though. I mean, what's the excitement in setting big booming fireworks that don't light up? I hope those effers damage their eardrums!
Okay well that's all I've got. Today Maggie and I will hang at the pool (hopefully it will be nice) and then we'll go shopping for the backing of Eva's duvet tomorrow. Oh! I forgot! I ended up buying a new set of cookware yesterday. Emeril 10-piece from QVC. I've been looking to do this for a while now and saw it featured yesterday. Oven safe! Normally about $250 and on sale for $119. Not bad! I'm excited.
Okay, now I'm out. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment