Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Weather Can Go Away Now!

It's supposed to get up to 93 degrees today and that's a little too warm for me. Especially after splitting and stacking all that wood - I'm ready for cooler weather and fires in my fireplace.  The stacking is not complete yet, by the little old way. I came home yesterday and stacked a bit but the stack is too tall to add to it...I'm afraid it will tumble with more added.  So, Jim will clear another place for the rest of the wood this morning and when I get home today - I'll try and get more done.  Could Jim have done this last night?  Yes.  Did he? No. Why?  Because he's a puss!  He said, "My arms hurt."  Me: "My whole body hurts but I still managed to get out there today!"  I didn't really bitch at him...I get that he's sore...I am too.  I'd rather he NOT strain himself because that would open a whole new door of complaining.  Hee hee.

Don't you hate it when your armpit itches but you're wearing a tank and when you scratch, you get deodorant on your hand!?  UGH!  Stupid armpit!

So FW (department head) is acting weird.  She's all attentive and overly-pleasing.  There were a couple of things yesterday that I had asked her about and she was all up my ass making sure I knew it had gotten done.  I don't think she was really making sure I knew it had been taken care of but she kept calling and showing up in my room to let me know that status of things.  It was weird.  I know...I'm probably being paranoid but it's just strange...usually she'd just shoot a quick email like, "taken care of" or "done".  Makes me nervous.

Other school news - crazy cutter girl was a no-show in LA yesterday.  She was apparently in the office in trouble with another girl.  Something to do with a knife I think.  I know the one girl got suspended...don't know about crazy cutter.  She a kook.  Oh, and then the VP in charge of these girls (because they're freshmen), sends an email to me, Lisa and our school psyche saying: "I need to speak to you about a couple of students. I have a mess on my hands with two young ladies and we’re going to need to consolidate our brains. See me or call me when you get a chance."  Don't know what he thinks the school psyche is going to do...he just does our evaluations for sped. He's - VP - a complete bonehead. 

K - well I best mosey...gotta finish getting ready.  I'm a little slow today because I took Tylenol PM last night and the effects still haven't quite worn off.  Slept like a baby though.  K - later! 
 

No comments: