I need to get off the computer and make breakfast so I can walk Sami and get a move on. I need to get to school around 8:30 or 9:00 but I'm feeling a bit slow this morning. I feel fine - just a bit tired. I've been very tired lately...don't know why.
Yesterday was fun. I was laying out when Jim came and said the neighbors were gearing up for a little cookout. I didn't have anything to make but that was okay...there was plenty of food. We hung out until about 9:00 and just chit-chatted. Found out that the neighbor down the road who has 2 autistic boys from her first marriage and a 2 year old from her current marriage...the 2 year old was just diagnosed with autism. I mean, does that suck or what?! Not sure of the severity and I'm sure with her just being 2 (she was born in July) they are still figuring that out as well. The neighbor who was talking about it said she just stopped communicating completely. So sad...kind of breaks my heart.
So as I've said, I'll be heading into work here in a bit. I'm meeting Lisa and hopefully we'll get much of the stuff arranged that we need to. From there we can start organizing cabinets and shelves. We also need to get into our old room and take out the remainder of our crap. It's a bit job and will certainly take more than just today so I may try to get in tomorrow as well. We'll see how I feel.
Okay well, I need to get up off my ass and motivate. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment