Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Fuzzy Owl

Lets start this day off right...with a sweet FUZZY OWL!

I mean, fer SHIZZ!!!  Is this not the most adorable pic ever!?!?  (Ignore the slicked down middle part that Maggie allowed her to be photographed with...but even then she's still freakin' cute!)  Obviously this is her Halloween Outfit and she is going to be the talk of the neighborhood!  And since we'll be in PIB over the PIB Halloween celebration - I'll get to see this in person. Am I lucky or what!?  She's definitely going in my suitcase next time I see her and she's MINE!

In other news - I had a dream last night that I was in Kentucky, near Trip's house when I remembered that I had left some chocolate chip cookies in the oven.  A) How bad does it suck that I obviously burnt my dream chocolate chip cookies?  B) Why was I dreaming about chocolate chip cookies?  C) Should I buy some chocolate chip cookies?  D) Is this a sign that I SHOULDN'T buy some chocolate chip cookies because if I DO buy some chocolate chip cookies I'll BURN said chocolate chip cookies?  What a conundrum!

I also had a dream that I went in for the IEP meeting that I have today and when I got there and sat down, the mother turned to me and said, "I'm not talking to you."  Is it wrong that I thought, "Hot damn!  This should go quickly!"  Apparently in my dream, the mom was pissed that I sent her son to the office and didn't call her.  In my dream I had actually thought about telling her that it wasn't HER son I sent but another kid.  However, I didn't tell her that because this is a woman who never shuts up and it was easier for me to get through the meeting without a lot of bullshit. In real life, I'll just have to muddle through and let her go on and on and on and just keep saying, "Annnyway...back to the IEP."

And that's about all I have.  Oh, I sent Weirdo/2nd lunch kid to the office again yesterday.  This time he wasn't late but rather disrespectful.  I tried to A) warn him B) ignore him but finally had to boot his ass after he told ME that I needed to stop "smart mouthing him".  It was actually pretty funny.  That kid is going to wear me out.  Poor new guy Mark (Weirdo is on his caseload)...he keeps getting emails and phone calls from me.  When I called him yesterday after the incident, he answered and I said (in a singsong voice), "It's MUIR!!!"  Mark said, "NOT AGAIN!"  UGH!  I swear I'm not such a bitch but these kids...they are just DENSE!

Okay well, with that, I guess I better head out.  Might have to stop at Kroger for some CC Cookies!  I'm having a bit of a craving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest owl ever