Why must the Reds put me on pins and needles?! UGH! 10 innings of which I watched every minutes...yelled a lot...and I won't be able to watch today. Although, I'm tempted to make today a lesson on baseball in 6th period. I'll definitely have the game on in 7th and it's early release so after that - who knows...probably stupid meetings. Maybe I'll get sick right around noon and have to go home...ooh, now that is a plan.
UPDATE: Game is at 4PM!!! Now Jim will have to change the vet appointment to 3:30. Poor Bubba won't be able to be drugged. Oh well, it'll be quick - BING BANG BOOM! Done! GO REDS!!!
In Bubba news - today is his 2 week check to see where his thyroid levels are. He's been much better, he's stopped losing fur and his itchy, nasty spots are dried up. He still has some flakiness but I think when I bathe him next that will disappear. I'll get home today and give him a tranquilizer. His appointment isn't until 5:15 so that will give him time to get all doped up. Hopefully the only thing they'll have to do is take a smidgen of blood and weigh him. I'll be interested to see if he's lost any more. He was at his lowest weight 2 weeks ago and the doc was worried about him losing too much (wish I was worried about that with me). Anyway - crossed finger for a clean (and cheap) bill of health.
And that's about all I've got. I'm wearing a sweater today that is reminiscent of poop color. I bought the sweater (Loft) because it was about $10 and just figured I'd deal with the color...I can't decide if I like it or not. I hope people don't look at me and think "POOP" when they see me today...that would suck. Well, at least I don't smell like poop. Although Diane will probably think I do because I used my cinnamon/pumpkin lotion today and she HATES pumpkin...even the smell of it. She crazy!
K - well, I think I'll go to work now. Maybe get an IEP or 3 done. Later and once again GO REDS!!! (Sorry Aunt Kathleen!)

No comments:
Post a Comment