Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nearly There, Nearly There

Not a lot of time here to post; although who really cares if I'm running late since kids won't even be showing up until 9:30 today.  However, I'm "required" to be there at 7:00.  BUT - nearly half the staff (or more) doesn't show up by then so who gives a flying f?

Yesterday was productive at school.  Lisa, Diane, Kim and myself rearranged our room.  It opened things up and gave us more room for kids.  Something to do in the 2 hours we have to kill.  I don't know what I'll do today.  I have all my paperwork complete for IEPs except those reports that I have to wait on others to finish.  I can start organizing my beginning paperwork for next year since we got our caseloads.  I have 18 on my load so far; mostly freshmen and sophomores.  Other than that - not much is happening.

I got an annoying email from my anxiety ridden girl yesterday at 3PM.  Her mother called right before that and left a message too.  Not sure why, on Wednesday - after school - she is deciding to figure out what time she's supposed to report on Thursday and Friday.  I didn't respond.  She knows when she's supposed to be there today, she just has this overwhelming need to ask someone seven thousand times and I'm not going to feed into that nuttiness.  Not to mention, I don't find it appropriate that she's emailing me.  If she were sick and asking for assignments, that's one thing but I don't' want to set a precedence for her emailing every time she gets a crazy hair up her ass.  I know - I'm mean but she's annoying.

Okay and that's all we have time for today.  Chinese for lunch - YAY!  Not sure what I'll make for dinner but I'll at least get to see my husband (he's worked late for the last two nights and I haven't seen him except to say goodbye in the morning).  K - later!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

"crazy hair up her ass" - You crack me up!!!