Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dreams of Joes

Crazy dreams last night about a couple Joes I know.  (So funny that yesterday I posted about a whole other Joe!)  My first dream was terrible.  I dreamt that the teacher in the room across the hallway from me (his name is Joe) died in his sleep.  It was horrible.  All I kept thinking was, "Who is going to call me sunshine from now on?"  (He always calls me that - in email, in the halls...probably calls all the ladies that). 

My second dream was about my friend Joe who went to my same grade school; who I dated in high school; who is now still a friend though I don't see him much.  We were driving around in a tiny little convertible (a Miata I think) in the snow...doing donuts.  I was scared shitless but he didn't seem to care.  Sounds just like him as he's a nut. 

And that's all I have for now.  Gotta motor to work.  The lyric think for my LA class is going...I don't know how well.  I'm sure a couple will struggle.  Any ideas on how to continue wasting time at school until exams?  I fresh out of ideas.  UGH!

K - later!

No comments: