Sorry...short post:
Coffee not made this morning - my fault.
Zeke is still a pain in the ass - now taking to "making his bed" for 35 minutes while already lying down. Don't know WTH is going on with him! Senility?
Must get gas on the way to work...should cost about $50! Ridiculous!
Day 4 of OGTs...have to sit in a room with a woman who wants to "chat" while kids are trying to test...stupid woman.
Happy St. Pat's Day! Yes I'm wearing green, Kim! You don't get to smack me today.
Did You Know?
Rabbits are sexually stimulated by the scent of talcum powder. Next time I see a rabbit, I'm going to test this theory out. And by the way - this factoid means that some scientist somewhere was actually TESTING to see what stimulates rabbits sexual drive. Someone needs to find a hobby. Or, maybe that is his/her hobby.
K - I'm out...sorry so short. Maggie - drive safe today! I dreamt of Eva last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment