Thursday, March 03, 2011

No Sleep!

Worry, worry, worry...stress, stress, stress.  I woke up at 10:30 (ZEKE!!!); I was up from 12:30 - 2:30 and I'm not sure I ever really fell asleep.  I woke at 3:30 and laid there until 5:00.  I don't know if I can take another 3 weeks of waiting for this thing to go through the House and pass there.  It probably won't take that long by the way...I'm sure Kasich will push for this thing to go through by his state of the state address.  Man oh man!

In addition I have a meeting with a parent who thinks I have some knowledge of NCAA requirements and that I can help her kid who is on my caseload become eligible.  In March.  When he's had all year to get his core GPA (whatever that is) up to at least a 2.0.  She's scrambling now because her slacker kid f&$ked around all year and didn't pull his grades up to par.  I guess I'll just sit there in the meeting and say, "I don't know" and "Um, I dont' know" and "Yeah, I don't know that either"!  UGH! 

Sorry for the negative post.  Tired.  Stressed.  Bummed out.  Later

No comments: