Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awesome!!!

This must be FW's favorite day:  International Day of Awesomeness!!!  She is always saying, in her annoying, cheery voice, "AWESOME!"

On a side note - I have to say (and I feel as though this may jinx everything) lately, FW hasn't been such an FW!  She's actually been standing up for what is the right thing to do for our department (rather than being the person that everyone likes - except for me but she doesn't care if I like her or not).  She seems (SEEMS!!!) to be trying to make things fair in the department in regard to teaching assignments etc.  Being the cynic I am, however, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I'm waiting for the old sucker punch to the gut. 

In SB 5 news - I've sent another 59 letters to the republican house reps.  I figure I'll write a new letter every week until they vote that stupid bill in.  Funny thing:  I went on the website for the link to their names and email and their email addresses have been taken down (at least the ones I checked).  Didn't matter - I just went on my Outlook page here at home and looked at my sent mail from last week and emailed them directly that way.  Stupid republican assholes trying to pull one over on me!  Now they did have a page for each rep where you could fill in all this bullshit and (name, address, phone number etc...all required) before sending them a comment in a comment box (with a character maximum) but that would A) take too much time and B) not give me enough room to paste my letter.  So I say, "HA!!!  You can't foil me!"

Did You Know?
First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt was so convinced the White House was haunted that she kept a vial of holy water on her nightstand.  Cool.  I would like to find out what other presidents have found regarding ghosts.  I have heard that the Lincoln room is quite haunted.  I'm sure Mary Todd Lincoln is in there...she was apparently crazy as a shit house rat!

Did you also know that I had Chipotle last night and it was scrumptious!  Loves me some Chipotle. 

So, today at 4 I have to take Zeke to the vet.  Just a checkup that was originally scheduled for last Wednesday that I forgot about.  Now, how unlike me is that?  I never forget shit like that.  Last week was not a good week for me.  Anyway - I'm a little worried because Zeke has this - what feels like - bone spur on the knee where he had surgery.  It doesn't feel normal.  Let me tell you - I will NOT be doing another surgical procedure on him if they tell me it should be removed.  Not going through that again. 

Well, that's all I've got - must head to work.  Later!

No comments: