So today is the work day for teachers at school. I have so much shit to do! I need to get my class work done first so that I'm ready for tomorrow and I need to get my IEP complete for my meeting Thursday. Everything after that is going to have to play second fiddle. Thank God, though, for Diane, Kim and Patty (new aide) for helping me on Friday. They labeled my binders with kids names and hole-punched packets for my history class. Unfortunately, they won't be with us today as they have their annual mandatory CPR training. Pfft!
So, check out the shed that Charlie (and another dude) built yesterday! IN ONE DAY!!! Wow!!! Looks awesome! I could really use a shed too, Charlie!
Puppy of the day: Meet Frank!
How funny is that considering he's a wiener dog?! Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with wiener dogs?!K - I'm going to go do some stuff, get ready and head out. I have to go to the grocery before school to get my "supplies"...breakfast, milk, coffee etc. Later and cross your fingers that I'm not stuck at school until 9 PM!

No comments:
Post a Comment