So, I'm sure everyone is just on pins and needles about school and how Friday went. There's really nothing to report. It was fine with meetings and training. Actually, the training sucked because we're changing our grade book program and I HATE!!!! HATE!!! HATE!!! The new system. It is NOT user friendly in my opinion and in truth, there really wasn't much training. Whatever though...I'll figure it out and if I don't, I'll just make Lisa, my next door desk neighbor, help me.
Cute Puppy: It's Moe - the English Bulldog!!! He doesn't look a THING like Maxi!
"Dear God, please let Mama Judy give me a home!"
"Excuse me! I'm trying to do my business!"
"Ding Dong! I've finished doing my business! Could I come in now and cuddle?!"In holiday news it's Southern Hemisphere Hoodie Hoo Day! That's for the people below the equator who are sick of winter! How about those of us up here? Cause I'm a bit sick of summer, I'll tell you that. Now, don't misunderstand me! I'm not sick of being on summer vacation! I could be on summer vacation all year (well, not technically)...I'm just so sick of the heat and humidity.
Speaking of being sick and tired of something! Have I mentioned lately that Jim is driving me nutso!? Well, just yesterday really. See, I've been asking him for about a week to mow the lawn. I would have done it but I went out of town and then school started oh, and we were out of gas and HEY!!! I cook dinner every night! Jim can do a little around the house. Anyway, I also asked him yesterday if he would weed all the beds - I've been asking this to get done for about a month. Finally, I asked that he squirt off the front porch. Well, poor little baby! And his poor little baby hips (ankle, knees, hands, whatever else ails my little DQ)...after weeding (and not all the weeding I wanted done) - he came in, took a shower and laid in bed with a water bottle on him hip. Can anyone else say: JESUS H. ROOSEVELT CHRIST!!! Suck it up! What the F!? So of course today, he now has a TON of shit to do! Why is he such a baby? Why can't he see that he needs to take naproxen every morning to prevent these things? Why, when I tell him he needs to start stretching and exercising, does he not listen to me? I know what I'm talking about!? RRRRRRRRRRR I'm so annoyed right now.
K - I'm going to go and walk Sami now and then it's time for breakfast. More later - well, maybe tomorrow before I go in to school (work day...kids start Tuesday and have I mentioned how much shit I have to do tomorrow!? I doubt I'll be able to take a lunch break!) Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment