Or hungover? That is the question. Yesterday was a day from HELL!!! I didn't think I drank that much on Saturday at Terri's but upon waking up on Sunday, I was throwing up and it felt like my head would pop off. I continued to throw up throughout the day and so couldn't take anything to make my head not feel like my brain was coming out of my eyes and ears. I couldn't keep water down and the bite of toast I had (my sweet Jim waited on me hand and foot) was a ball in my mouth that I couldn't swallow. Finally, after sleeping all day, around 4 I was able to get 4 Ibuprofen down and my head finally started wrap up it's drum solo. I managed to get 1/2 a grilled cheese down from Frisches and a cup of veggie soup and lots of water before heading back to bed at 7:30. Aside from Bubba waking me up 2 times last night, I managed to get sleep and I feel okay this morning. My head is still throbbing a bit behind the eyes but the queasiness is gone. Thank God.And the sucky thing? Every time I turned on the TV or woke up to watch a bit? Food commercials that made me gag and run for the commode...ugh! And then there's the Bengals. We won't even mention that fiasco. I think they may have been illin like I was yesterday!
K - I have to leave extra early today because I didn't get to the grocery to get my yogurts etc. and I need to get something for lunch. Talk at ya all later...later. Oh, and by the way, my taste buds are all out of whack and everything tastes like shit! Well, just my coffee...tastes like saccharine...yuck!

No comments:
Post a Comment