I had planned on calling in sick all along, since Friday but after my dinner party on Saturday, I actually need the extra day for recovery. I drank just a little too much but didn't really realize it until Sunday when I woke up and still felt drunk. That feeling continued all day long. Ugh! Couldn't even make breakfast (poor Jim). AND I'm sore as hell. At first, I couldn't figure out why my back ached or my upper chest felt like I got beat up until I recalled the "push ups" that we did on Saturday night. I think I got through 1. Pitiful! And I kept trying to show that I wasn't a total weakling but alas, could get my face off the floor. Anyway, dinner was great. Everyone loved the food. The dogs were perfect. They're still recovering too. Zeke couldn't even make it outside this morning. He came downstairs, looked outside, looked at his sweet dog pillow, looked outside again and then opted for his bed rather than relieving his bladder. He's so tired. I love him.
So, today, since Jim is off work, we'll get the leaves done in the yard. The task looks daunting but it's so dry out that it shouldn't be a problem at all. We'll probably just drag everything through the back yard and beyond the fence. Hopefully we'll finish before the afternoon and I can relax the rest of the day. After my push ups and then the leaves, I'll be majorly sore tomorrow. Oh well, a good workout.
K - I'm off to make breakfast - I owe that to Jimmy...and then we're leaf bound. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment