A bad day in the Jungle people. Damn those Bengals! I think the stupid announcers jinxed them by announcing over and over again that they were 0-9 at Oakland. Oh well, now 0-10. I guess you just gotta lick your wounds and move on. And can I just say I've always liked Solomon Wilcox in the past but he pissed me off yesterday! I find his comments about Ochocinco rather unprofessional! Oh well I'm just mad and looking to place blame anywhere.
So this week is a 2 day work week for me!!! Yippee!!! Wednesday I'm headed to Raeburn to help Maggie bake pies. Mmmm...PIE!!! Other than that, I'll be chillin with my babies.
In the puppy department...the new dog food is going well. I'm afraid they aren't getting enough food but I know that's ridiculous - Bubba gets 4 cups a day and Sami and Zeke get about 3...Sami really gets less but Zeke sometimes doesn't eat all his and she finishes it up. Anyway, that is the recommended amount according to the bag of Natural Balance so...I'm not going to worry. Bubba's itching seems to be okay...right now we just need to keep his eyebrows lubed because the dry skin makes him nutty. Once that heals, I think he'll be much better.
I finished another dog sweater. I think it is sweet and comfy. I put it on Sami and she was not a happy camper. I thought that if I knit one that was much larger and roomy, she wouldn't hate it so much. Not the case. Once I took it off her she was all mad and walked up to Bubba (who was just trying to compliment her pretty sweater and tell her how purty she looked) and barked right in his ear! She's so bitchy sometimes. I love her! Anyway, by friend Kim's baby - Riley - should be nice and toasty this winter!
Okay, that's all I've got. best finish getting dolled up. Later! Ohhh...I finished The Scarpetta Factor (I will review later) and I've started another: Audrey Niffenegger's 2nd novel (she wrote The Time Traveler's Wife). Her new one is called A Fearful Symmetry! I'm loving it already. Maggie, download that for your Sony Reader thingy - we can read it at the same time! K - later!

No comments:
Post a Comment