Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do You Think It's Bad...

...that after puking my guts out AGAIN!!!! last night I've sent Jim out to get me donuts from Holtman's? It may not agree with me but I've convinced myself that I need the calories. I haven't had a good, fat, chocolate, delicious donut in ages! I deserve it!

I don't know what's up with me and my belly lately but I've had just about enough of this shit. My abs are getting quite the workout, however with all the throwing up I've been doing...and before anyone asks: No, I'm not pregnant! I think I may have nailed down the problem, though. See, normally I take my vitamin, fish oil pill and Claritin in the morning. Well, the other day and last night I forgot and I ended up taking them right before dinner. I think this has a negative effect on my belly. We'll see. It's either that or LaRoas's doesn't agree with me anymore and if that's the case, I may as well just roll over and die right now because a life without LaRoas's is a like a life without sunshine! Which, by the way, has been what life in Cincy has been like lately. I forget what the sun looks like and I'm pale as a ghost.

Oh good! The redneck neighbors are setting off firecrackers at 8:55 in the morning! Lovely!

So, to all you grandmas out there, it's Gorgeous Grandma Day today!!! Do you think there's a God, Your Godawful Ugly Grandma Day? Well, regardless (or irregardless as some dumbasses might say), none of the grandmas I know are fugly so no worries.

Okay - I'm going to go stand by the window now and wait for Jim to come home with my donuts. He better not disappoint. Maybe I'll go take an Imodium to be on the safe side. Later.

1 comment:

maggie said...

I still think it's mole flu, especially with the symptom of the eyes being clued shut.