When it rains, it f*%king rains and rains and rains and then it pours, it starts snowing, there's a bit of sleet and Jesus!!! Will it ever end?So, we all know of my computer woes. Well, last night, Jim was going to be late, hanging with Fritz. I talked to him on my way home from work, he said he'd be home around 8 or 9 or so. So I did my thing: Made a nice, early dinner (salad and leftovers), watched a bit of TV (nothing good on), took a nice, long, hot bath while I read my book and then climbed into bed to read some more before falling asleep. Around 7:30, while lying in bed (I know, I'm a loser) I hear a what sounds like a truck in the circle and a lot of beeping (from it reversing). The dogs go nuts, take off barking down the stairs. And then keep barking. Finally I get up to check out the ruckus - the drapes were closed in the bedroom and I couldn't just sit up to see what was going on. Well, there's a huge, flat-bed tow truck backing up into the driveway with Jim's truck on it. Turns out his water pump has probably busted. Could cost up to $400-$500, according to Jim. Now, he is very handy and they say it's an easy fix to do it yourself but who knows. I don't know how much he knows about cars.
And of course all this happens right before X-mas. And you know it's the slow season for Jim! EFF!!! I'm totally stressed! And you know this won't be the end. Some other humongous shoe is going to drop, right on my head, knocking me out!!! I'm being a total pessimist right now and can't pull myself out of it.
Okay - I better straighten up and put a smile on my face before I get to school. Hopefully I won't spill my coffee all over my lap while driving today (like I did yesterday) forcing me to turn around to change my pants. I'm such a loser.

No comments:
Post a Comment