Friday, April 18, 2008

Was That An Earthquake?

Okay, I was going to another post about something that happened at school yesterday but I had to interrupt myself - I think we just had an earthquake. It was so crazy! I was sitting here typing and I heard what I thought was Jim and the dogs come downstairs. But then they didn't . So I waited, looked around and my coffee was shaking and it sounded like a small train was going by. Then I heard a squeaking noise - it was my house sort of moving. Crazy. After it ended I ran upstairs but of course Jim was sound asleep and didn't know what it was. I'm going to have to go see if the news says anything. I swear I'm not crazy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

you are not crazy. It woke me up ( on my day off, how rude). My bed was shaking, weird!

maggie said...

You know what is weeird is that I have lived in California for a year now and have not expierenced one, and I live in a state that is the eartquake capitol of the world.