Man did I have some doozies last night.
First I dreamt that I was here at home and I heard this banging at the front door. When I look out the window I see a huge grizzly bear in a mad temper, pounding on the door. I knew it was only a matter of time before he smashed the glass so I grabbed the dogs and ran for the car. I got in, opened the garage just as the grizzly entered the house and started calling 911. I also started blaring my horn to try and draw the bear out of my house cause I knew he would destroy it but this brought my neighbors out. So, I'm on the phone with 911 and yelling at my neighbors to get their asses back inside - THERE'S A GRIZZLY ON THE LOOSE. Then I woke up.In my next dream, Jim and I were on the beach somewhere and we were walking along, chit chatting. Next thing I know, we're in this secluded area - kind of a lagoon. Right by the water there were a bunch of people having a cookout/bonfire. It was dusk. For some reason, I lose sight of Jim and realize that he's in the water so I go to the edge and yell to him - trying to find out what he's doing. His response was, "I think she drowned!" And then I notice all this stuff floating in the water: a woman's wallet, an empty pack of Orbit gum, a makeup case. So I wade in to help and I say to Jim, "How long has she been gone?" (I have no idea who I was talking about). Jim says, "All day" and suddenly, something brushes against my leg, I reach down and feel hair and I pull up a body. However, there's a pulse! Someone calls 911. I pull the woman up on the dock and just try and keep her warm but I realize that she is warm. And her pulse is really strong. And I realize she had faked the whole thing.
I didn't sleep well at all last night. After these dreams, I kept having weird snippets of other dreams. I know Marilyn Manson was in one dream. I also remember that I was at school, on the first day back and for some reason, past students who I had wished I would never see again were back. That sucked! I remember an ice storm and watching all these other drivers wreck as they tried to maneuver up this huge hill. I also remember going to school and having to take the bus with all the kids. Nightmares!
Going to do more work today. I nearly have 7 chapters totally complete: PowerPoints with section questions, chapter tests, cloze passages! I'm so on top of it!
Having lunch with Terri and Laci tomorrow and then dinner with Anne after she and I try on our bridesmaid dresses for Maggie. I'll take pictures.
I'm sure I'll be posting at you later.

1 comment:
You are crazy as a shit house rat. I think 911 was a theme.
Post a Comment